View Single Post
Old August 12th, 2016, 01:12 AM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Interest in a Group Story?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAverageFan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
You don't say? Where might these works be located?

~TGRF.
I'm afraid you won't find them anywhere on the internet. Like Thunderstorm I and II, they need to be rewritten to be retold as such, and that ain't gonna happen any time soon. If I ever make it big in the world of writing, you might one day see them.

A little off-subject, but I just finished Quest for Valhalla. Any other stories I'll need to read to familiarize myself with the subject matter of Code 4114? I think you said there were two sequels, but Dan was only in one of them, or something to that effect.

~TAF
Dan was in the direct sequel to the Quest, but that fiction got a little... strange. In all honesty I'm not too proud of my writing skill at the time, save for a few select passages. That one you really don't need to read. More than half of it doesn't concern Dan, and the parts that do are likely to be the parts that will be the most rewritten (aka, removed or completely changed). That being said, the parts that don't concern Dan will be more or less unchanged, so those parts might be of use to you. I'll provide a link once I track it down.

~TGRF.