View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2008, 06:44 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Movie Discussion: The Dark Knight - Now Playing!

Hah, I was actually in the first public showing of the movie in NA... the advantage of living in the first time zone I suppose.

And I must agree with everyone else:
-Best batman movie to date.
-Better than Iron Man, which is no small task as he is my all time favorite super hero and that move was spectacular. Still the Dark Night has relegated Tony and his battle suit to second place on the superhero movie list.
-As good as all the actors were, Ledger and Eckheart STOLE THE SHOW. Both did an outstanding job with there respective roles. Ledger in particular just knocked it out of the park, and outclassed Jack Nicolson (the original Joker) which is no small task in itself (Jack was a excellent joker too... Ledger was just, well he was perfect!)

The last 3 superhero movies that I've seen were all very well done, (Iron Man was outstanding and The Hulk totally made up for the previous flop by the same name) but the hype around the dark knight was huge, and it totally exceeded all my expectations.

If you are STILL reading this then GO SEE THE DARK KNIGHT RIGHT NOW.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project