View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by reapersaurus
WOW.
What an awesomely detailed, expansive, well-thought-out and well-written statement that gives members an idea of what this site is trying to do.

MAJOR kudos to everybody involved - this is something that (IMO) this community has needed for 2 years now - glad to see a liveable, breathable set of expectations detailed by the Mod crew.

And I thought 1st/last/nth post was when someone starts a thread and says "First post here yadda yadda" or "This is my last post here yadda yadda" or "This is my 1000th post! Wooot me!"
Reaper I used a template from another site to form these guidelines. They appealed because they capture the sentiment of our crew. We want to have rules that are informal as our site is a casual place. As far as the line you were asking about, I will change it tonight.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell