View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2024, 11:16 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Kolakoski’s Pre-SoV Custom Corner

Well met!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
You'll probably want more than 1 Life per Shi-Tarkas if the design is an Uncommon Hero now.

The Species you're using is starting to raise questions for me. Vespoid implies a wasp-like creature, but the sculpt chosen better resembles to a mantis. Also, is this a D&D thri-kreen, or is it an original creation from a Heroscape world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolakoski View Post
So many edits, internally and externally. It's a good thing nobody reads these . . .
Oh, am I not supposed to be commenting here?
My bad! I forgot to return it to 5 Life. Mantidae would be OK, but Vespoid is close enough. Taking the sculpt out of the D&D context. We'll have to work out those details - if the design proves worthy.

I was teasing. I welcome your comments.

P.S.: I forgot so much during revisions. I've asked @mac122 to make a new card, and I sent him the wrong info multiple times. This is where we're at:

SHI-TARKAS
General: Aquilla
Race: Mantidae
Uniqueness: Uncommon Hero
Class: Scout
Personality: Fearless
Size: Medium 5
Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 3

SHI-TARKAS ATTACK BONDING
If this Sh-Tarkas inflicts a wound on an opponent's figure, you may take a turn with one other Shi-Tarkas you control.

THRI-KREEN ASSAULT
If an opponent's figure is within 2 spaces of this Shi-Tarkas, and its base is no more than 1 level above or 1 level below this Shi-Tarkas' base, this Shi-Tarkas may add 1 to her Range when attacking that opponent's figure. You may add 1 to this Shi-Tarkas' Attack if there is another Shi-Tarkas within 2 spaces of both the targeted figure and this Shi-Tarkas.

EVASIVE 1
When this Shi-Tarkas rolls defense dice against an attacking figure who is not adjacent, add 1 defense die to her roll.

P.S.: Edited card. See above.

P.P.S.: Yes, Shi-Tarkas' Attack Bonding could theoretically go on forever, like DW8000's Rapid Fire Special Attack.

Last edited by kolakoski; March 20th, 2024 at 06:34 PM.