View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:32 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Well Griff, it's ultametly up to the Heros if you want me to design Apoc or not, but if you stop and think about it a minute, I've been rained in ever since I first asked about doing these guys. With two of the designs, I've worked with at least 1 Hero to get it rolling. As for "learning to walk before I run" heck even in life I was running first. There's nothing I love more then a challenge, I actually like to be underestimated because I love the looks n poeples' faces when I pull off something I was told I would never do. I'll go with what you guys decide though either way. As for Bats write up, he changed it and never told me, or never gave me the full write up when we were talking about it. There's a lot I like on that write up though.