View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Marvel:Reinforcements Arrive - Never To Be Released (Pho

I've always wished that one of the designers could, uh hum, "create" 10 custom figures that had some cool names and powers. Like the "Pillowfighter", and "The person You Can Not See", and the "That". I mean, I'd really like to see what cool customs they could come up with... Wink, wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean.

Some other, just saying, possible figures could include the "Matchstick", "Target", "Beach Boy", "The Reacher", "I'm So Blue", "Combo Purple Tights Wearing Guy" and "Kitty Cat Man". Those would be some cool sounding Super Heros that Grishnakh would like to see....

Last edited by Grishnakh; March 20th, 2013 at 03:51 PM.