Thread: Sports: NBA
View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2020, 09:07 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figure View Post
Sure, LA Lakers 12 Lakers 17. I count all Dodgers titles together too. It's kind of interesting how, for instance, I don't think of the Thunder as the Supersonics even though they were the Sonics and moved, but to me, the Lakers and Dodgers have always been the same even though they have both moved to LA from elsewhere.
The Thunder renamed themselves as part of the move. It is pretty easy to think of them as separate teams.

--

LeBron James is so incredible. If I'm remembering right, with the exception of last year (where he got hurt in December after leading that terrible team towards the top of the Western Conference), every team that has won a title in the last 11 years has either had him on their team or had to beat him in the Finals. He has decent odds of extending that to the next year or two at least.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV