View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2022, 10:01 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 45: VC RtW Round 2 Until 1/23

dok and vegie playing now

EDIT: dok won. Fun game but hard to describe. Early on, I lost a few squad figures and got down, but put dok in some awkward spots that allowed me to land the much more crucial kills on his squads figures. Eventually, I forced Omegacron into some disengages and brought him down with an Evisceraxe, but the following round things fell apart from me as dok's single attacks from Rygarn eliminated 2 of my 3 order marker. Was a tense endgame between Rygarn and Warden but Rygarn hit enough jumps to win. Good game.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 22nd, 2022 at 01:42 PM.