View Single Post
Old May 6th, 2007, 06:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Zolt
Question: Can you throw your own units? If so then can you throw one of your own characters out of Q9's grip or say throw them over water (I know they may be damaged)
yes, yes, and yes.
yes, you may throw your own units - one of the best ways to use this is by throwing slow moving ranged figures up to height (where you don't have to worry about them taking throwing damage).
yes you may throw a figure engaged by an enemy figure without taking any leaving engagement attacks (as it says on the card). I think you may have intended to ask about Major X17 here instead of Q9 though ... if I'm right I'll clarify that one too. X17 (as well as the gladitrons) have the cyberclaw power, which cannot be circumvented by any special power on any card, including throw. Meaning if a friendly figure is locked down by cyberclaw, there's no throwing them out of it.
Finally, yes you can throw them over water, but I'm not sure I'd risk the damage. Why not just throw them to the very edge of a large body of water so they don't take damage and then let them climb out of it on their next activation?