View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2009, 10:46 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Matt Helm's Commission a Custom (UPDATE) Nessie, my firs

With Garada tackling Nessie, I've decided to dive into the second paranormal custom for Hellboy's world. By combining the Dzu-Teh traits with those on the Horrorclix card itself, I hope I've captured a fun and unique common hero for the world of Hellboy-scape. By the way, I'm not sold on Gigantopethicus because it sounds too scientific. Like the Dzu-Teh, I was thinking with simply going "Sasquatch" on that line.

(I'm still not on Photoshop or GIMP yet, so bare with me on the format for now... and as always, let me know what you think).

SASQUATCH

GIGANTOPITHECUS
COMMON HERO
HUNTER
TRICKY
MEDIUM 6

LIFE: 5
MOVE: 5
RANGE: 1
ATTACK: 4
DEFENSE: 2

NATURE'S CAMOUFLAGE
If a Sasquatch is adjacent to a tree or bush, opponents’ figures must be adjacent to that Sasquatch to attack it with a normal attack.

BIGFOOT THROTTLE 13
If a Sasquatch ends his movement adjacent to a tree or bush, instead of attacking you may choose any figure adjacent to that Sasquatch. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or higher, the chosen figure receives one wound.

TOUGH
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, a Sasquatch always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Last edited by Matt Helm; July 25th, 2010 at 06:04 PM. Reason: I changed the Defense to 2 to keep the cost manageable