Spirit
Vengeful

Life: 1
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 3
Defense: 2

Moltarn Rage:
Whenever a Volcarren Spirit you control on an empty land space is destroyed by an opponents normal or special attack, before removing that Volcarren Spirit from the battlefield, you may place a molten lava tile onto the space that Volcarren Spirit occupies if the molten lava tile fits normally onto that space and is not next to any other molten lava tile space. After removing that Volcarren Spirit from the battlefield, you may move each Moltarn figure you control up to 2 spaces.

Lava Resistant:
Volcarren Spirits never roll for molten lava damage or lava field damage and do not have to stop their movement on molten lava spaces.

Flying:
When counting spaces for a Volcarren Spirit's movement, ignore elevations. A Volcarren Spirit may fly over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged, and fly over obstacles such as ruins. If a Volcarren Spirit is engaged when it starts to fly, it will take any leaving engagement attacks.

P.S. (I made a card for this guy but couldn't figure out how to attach it, any help here?)
Who wants some more hot lava death!? I do!

I have been tooling around with this design for a bit now as a companion to the Obsidian Guards and also as an entry into hopefully more Moltarn customs to come. The figure I had in mind is the "Medium Fire Elemental" by Reaper Bones. Wanted to post here and get some thoughts on the design and also the general concept of adding tiles to the board. (I like the ability Mika Connour has and would love to see more!) Thanks for your thoughts and opinions!