View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2018, 02:08 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscaper 101 customs. [Updated]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Here you go @Heroscaper 101 .

Good job on Scalmad. His card looks pretty good. I figured I'd put its face on it for you.

EDIT: I have this figure, and this card looks pretty balanced. I may have to use it for him.

Why not make him Ferocious like the Ice Troll and Feral Troll and make the ability to deal with Ferocious Figures instead of Terrifying figures. That way you could keep the trolls with the Troll King.

EDIT: He is indeed a beast of a figure.
I could give him Ferocious personality, what should I give him instead. If you compare him to the Feral Troll and Ice Troll Berserker, Skalmad is the scariest troll with his evil eye.

I would leave everything as is except, replace his last ability with something like this:

Paralyzed by Fear
All small, medium, or large Opponent's figures that enter or occupy a space adjacent to Skalmad may not move. Paralyzed by Fear does not affect figures with the Fearless personality.
Here is the latest version of Skalmad.