View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2018, 10:59 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Cleon's Unit Tier List (October 2018)

Nice list!

I'm not sure I agree with Hydra as 9.5, he's certainly good but I don't think distinctively better than 4th Mass or Nilfheim or any of the other 9s.

Also at this point I feel fairly confident in saying that Heavy Gruts are better in the meta than Knights of Weston; better pairing with Raelin and Chomp and Disengage have more utility than +1 defense and Jandar's Dispatch.

Warriors of Ashra and Marrden Hounds feel really low at Tier 5.

Beyond that it's kind of nitpicking. And even this is kind of nitpicking lol. I like the Tier ranking from 10-1 though, the cutoffs feel more natural than the letter grades.

Last edited by vegietarian18; October 16th, 2018 at 11:00 AM. Reason: elves tier are mid tier 7