View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2013, 03:39 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Hextreme Heroscape Spreadsheet v 12

So I'm releasing the v13 of the spreadsheet in Beta. You can download it from my Dropbox.

The Beta version is unprotected, needs some formatting done, and probably contains a few mistakes. I wanted to put this up to get feedback on the major changes I've made:

* Combining the official, CUC, VC, and C3G units into One Big Roster. (Thanks for SpukeBoy for the data dump!)
* Adding info on Special Attack ranges and attack dice.
* Updating the Unit Detail and List Builder page, which now includes checks for Flying and Ranged attacks, but no longer includes Wave or Product info.
* A major overhaul of the Army Builder, which will now generate an "HCode", a machine- and human-readable format for saving Armies. A new Saved Armies tab will let you save and sort armies you've made, and print out sheets suitable for game day.
* A new Maps tab. It's got only two maps in it now, but it could be (with community input) a way to see what maps you can build, and what you can play with.
* Removing graphs, stats, and release analysis. Just because you can do it, doesn't mean you should.

There's a lot of work left to do on this -- I haven't updated any pricing, for instance, and the VC / C3G data is incomplete. Please take a look at the beta version and let me know what you think.

Scape on,

IshMEL