View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2008, 03:39 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Custom Common Hero Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeston View Post
Einar's Puppy, here is a card for you if you are interested in using it.

Awsome! Thanks. The only problem is that I altered his points to 50 and reworded the first power:

Jandar Soldier Inspiration-
All friendly Jandar soldiers adjacent to a Drummer boy gain plus 1 defence. If they have a range of 4 or more then they also gain plus 1 range.

I'm still stuck on the wording of the second power. the thing is, I want the squad to have bonding with him, since he has less staying power than the squads he buffs/bonds. If you have an all 4th Mass and these guys army, then you will put your order markers on the 4th Mass and move the Drummer boys at the same time.