View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Common Hero Contest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by playa1 View Post
You make some excellent points about this figure. The wording is confusing -- what is a bonus marker?

I've often toyed with the idea of a simple figure that is immune to all special attacks. I wanted to put it on some kind fo shade common, but it sounds like it would be appropriate here. This gives the figures some defensive abilities and really ticks off figures that depend on special attacks (i.e. Q9 etc.). Perhaps he could be immune to any special attack or ability, because I don't think that things like Chomp are special attacks. It might complicate the matter, but it sounds like it would make this figure fun to play.
A bonus marker means something like an Experience Token from the Kozuke Samurai (or is it Tagawa?).

As for your figure, I'd say that's a mite too powerful. Being immune to Special Attacks might be good, especially if normal attacks can take him down fairly easily; but being immune to other special powers seems a bit much.