Thread: Heroscape Codex
View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2020, 07:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape Codex

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It was great! Thanks for the music recommendation!
Just saw your comment on the blog post! I'm glad you're enjoying it.

What's so important about the Alternate Minis thread is that it is at least semi-official. I feel like most tournament organizers would be fine with those alternate minis, but I doubt they'd allow everyone to just use whatever minis they wanted to. Proxying is fine by me (just look at how many people *cough @infectedsloth and the rest of the Ash's cough* forget figures like Isamu at GenCon), but it at least *feels* different than just rolling up with whatever models you have that no one else has ever heard of. Maybe it's just me.

As for the lie, you are absolutely correct. I really like Empire, but Rogue One is just fantastic.

@Deroche is our savoir