View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2020, 01:37 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend View Post
I am beginning to be interested by a part zombie apocalypse, part marro invasion idea. Half of Valhalla is being overrun by marro, who aren't so much zombie-like as just unstoppable and unkillable. The other half of Valhalla is being overrun by a true zombie apocalypse, likely orchestrated by Cyprien or something.

I like this idea, as it allows me to stick with the vampire ideas I had for Eternity, use the futuristic worldbuilding I did (also for Eternity), and utilize the marro and zombies for their easy stakes/conflict creation (so I can start simple if I need to).

There would be similarities to the world of Apocalypse, for sure, but I don't think that's really something to avoid...

~TGRF, still pondering ideas.

EDIT: I can also easily plug in other things with the way I'm thinking of doing it, so like if I get a big urge to do some elven fantasy thing, I can still do that, just with zombies in the background.
I like this because what happens when the two sides run into each other will be interesting to answer. Cause there's going to be a time when the zombies and the marro are both trying to expand into the same territory.
This is an interesting idea, and possibly could be the backdrop for a big battle which I build up to or something. I'm currently running up a rough outline of what could be the first installment in this series.

~TGRF.

Last edited by Dysole; June 20th, 2020 at 02:27 PM.