Thread: HoME Maps
View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2020, 05:30 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HoME Maps

I just realized I don't actually know how to post a file to the heroscapers.com download section; never uploaded a map before.

So I'm putting a screenshot of the rendered view here, and created a public dropbox folder with the .HSC file and a few additional screenshots here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u9im9x9g6...cpVsmm-Va?dl=0

If anyone can point me to instructions on uploading the HSC file to heroscapers.com I'll add that.

This is definitely quite raw. It's not symmetric, which I'm fine with, but I think it'll definitely take some tweaking to get the balance better if nothing else if we end up going with something like this.

Requirements:
1 MS1
2 RttFF
1 FotA

My original goal was only 1 RttFF, but I wasn't able to get the central building built with only 1 so I ended up upping it to 2 for version 1.

Any thoughts/feedback would be great. Happy to make changes or start over depending on where we end up.

Last edited by Chris Perkins; September 17th, 2020 at 02:45 PM.