View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2021, 04:23 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: SchismaticSound's Customs *Utgars Strangle* 10/21

More Utgar figure = Sometimes padding out Valkrill's forces steals some of his thunder in custom forums.

Unfortunately I can't see a card for Thebalus. Neat mini though

Gomorrak: Be advised that his first power refers to him as Gomorrak the Desert Lich despite his card name just saying Gomorrak. Regardless he's pretty interesting as a ranged sorcerer who seems to want to be engaged as often as possible. Being ranged and able to heal differentiates him enough from the Frost Giant who comes at a similar price and also has a Dying Swipe power.

Carock: Very interesting unit. He's pretty tough but has a weakness power, and his SA is pretty unique as well (very visual too, I can see it in my head reading it). Blink is also useful and makes him hard to pin down. Good work on this one

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT