View Single Post
Old August 29th, 2021, 01:46 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: And We're Off

Quote:
The chris perkins v. kevindola armies are:
* Kaemon Awa, Quahon, Samuel Brown, 10th Regiment of Footx2

* Major Q10, Me-Burq-Sa, Nilfheim, 4th Massachusetts Linex2
Chris and I finished this morning. We split his armies.

Game was quite action packed with a lot of interesting placement decisions and order marker risks.

-First 2+ round were Quahon vs. Q10 and Nilfheim. Quahon killed Nilfheim and put 3 wounds on the Major, but that last life on the Major was vicious.

-Q10 won a huge Round 3 initiative and killed a 4 life Quahon and lost me 2 OMs. Q10 then killed 2 Regiment.

The 10th sent several attacks up at the 1 life Q10 but could not get the job done as 4th developed and started to pick away.

-I switched to Kaemon who started taking out Mass, but he also could not finish off Q10. Q10 won another initiative and put 2 wounds (3 total) on Kaemon.

-I got one more big order marker out of my Regiment killing Q10, a Mass, and clogging up a key height space.

-The 1 life Kaemon blocked several shots to run through the rest of the Mass and a Holdir backed MBS to get the win.

I won with Sam Brown, Kaemon (1 life), 1 Regiment. great game CP