View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2018, 04:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: Quozl's Design Workshop

Yeah, the 2 up is the free part, still cost 1 to move over. So 1 move instead of 3 to move onto a space 2 levels high. I just know that Conan has impressed me with how quick he can move over uneven ground with his 1 up for free power combined with 6 move. I don't know what is thematically correct here as I don't know how fast she is portrayed in the comics, the name Cheetah certainly suggests she should be pretty fast though. I was just thinking about the mechanics of the game. I imagine you want her to be able to keep up with Wonder Woman's flying 7 move, so she is going to need to be pretty quick. Still I might consider 7 move for her as well with her flying over anything 2 levels high or less (expect water of course). Or keep the 8 move if she should be able to move faster than WW on flat ground, but then make the free up only 1 level instead of 2.