View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2010, 06:14 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla-nominations and discussion

YES to review Priscus.

Filthy the Clown's Priscus has received 4 YES votes, so it moves on to being reviewed. Congrats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
Not to mention the majority of the NO's came from the exact same people, multiple times, who were well mistaken on quite a few points. I'm willing to reword, the core function is what I'm proposing to you guys. You're walls of text simplified down to the no just seem a bit off to me.
I'm sorry if you misunderstood the purpose of the SoV, krysto, but it is not to help refine works-in-progress. We are here to identify custom units that are ready to play.

As far as judges voting no multiple times, you nominated multiple units, and each judge has to vote on each one.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Last edited by Killometer; December 4th, 2010 at 03:12 PM.