View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2019, 07:40 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: VirtualScape 1.070 available

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
So I gave it a shot, and it appears do have done something.

Previously, if I clicked "high quality", the image would just render in black, with start zones as their normal color.

Now, the progress bar loads (slowly if I have depth of field checked), and it flashes a few displays on the screen (9 to be precise). When it finishes, the only thing it shows is a blank screen.

So different than normal, but not fixed.

EDIT: I don't think I downloaded the correct drivers. The latest one from Intel (which supports OpenGL) can't be installed on my Windows machine for some reason. Something about Microsoft customizing their drivers. And of course the latest Microsoft version of the driver seems to not support OpenGL.
Well crap! It was definitely OpenGL giving me the issues originally. I wonder if maybe there's an older driver you could roll back to that still supports it? No computer expert unfortunately. If I see anything that might help I'll post an update.