View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Zombicide/Zombicide:Black Plague

I'm all in for MD too. The crossover kit was a great touch they added.

I don't mind the targeting priority in Zombicide since that game mostly focuses on Shooting during the early game and possible melee as the game progresses and skills are unlocked. In Z:BP, survivors can get armor and shooting/magic is usually shorter range and somewhat less effective, so melee is more prevalent at the beginning of the game. I do like the change to target priority in Z:BP but always use the standard Zombicide rules when playing the modern version.

Newb.