View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2011, 10:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Competitive Unit Alters

I really like what the Competitive Unit Congress is doing with units that are not generally tournament worthy and making them so with slight modifications. They playtest them in tournament situations and make sure the quality is great. However, I am too impatient to wait for their changes so have come up with some additional ones. I hope they don't take offense as they are not slow - they are spending quality time testing, while mine below are thrown together and barely playtested. They are meant to be played in tandem with CUC approved changes, and you can also play with other customs such as C3V, but that might prove overpowering. I recommend them for casual games and not any tourneys, unlike CUC. If you play any of the below, please let me know how they are. They were made in MSE with high-res dungeon style cards, so please excuse artifacts of mixing card backgrounds from older designs with the dungeon style.

You can download a single PDF of all the cards at 3/page here. (I updated for cards added/changed 9/16/14)
While you are at it, download the CUC Passed & Proposed cards at 3/page here.
Also, check out my Classic Customs to Fill in Holes.
If you like CUC & CUA changes, see other threads/users who have made their own modifications of HS cards to make them more competitive:
Competitive Unit Congress
@lefton4ya - Competitive Unit Alters
Custom Competition Balanced Unit Costs: Delta/Delta+ - Army Builder
@Dignan - Competitive Unit Errata
@rouby44 - Official Units Revisited or A thorough reexamination of Heroscape
@wriggz - Thematic Classic Redesigns
@TheSparkleInYourWater - Recreating Some Official Cards
Customs using Master Set Figures (RotV, SotM, BftU)
Everything is better with bonding! - Custom power mods

AQUILLA
Spoiler Alert!

EINAR
Spoiler Alert!

JANDAR
Spoiler Alert!

ULLAR - Elves, Eladrin and Half-Elf:
Spoiler Alert!

ULLAR - Other
Spoiler Alert!

UTGAR
Spoiler Alert!

VYDAR
Spoiler Alert!

MARVEL (Copied from @IshMEL 's Valkyrie cards for Marvelscape figures)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by lefton4ya; April 29th, 2019 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Added Other