View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2018, 01:43 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New to Heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
@Noziroh Welcome to the site! I personally started with a BFTU set my dad gave me. It wasn't until I met Astro that I learned that H.S. wasn't just an awesome way to play D&D, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I have some great stories of Kaemon Awa singlehandedly annihilating @Leo Ultra 's army twice (once, an Elven pod, and the other time, the C3V's Varkaanans). The hero has become a legend at my table as a result.
A legend indeed...
You're welcome for spawning a very expensive addiction.

Honestly, Kaemon Awa has only ever failed me once, when I was fighting against R˙chaen in the last D/FW Draft Tournament. Of course, in an earlier game in that same tournament, Kaemon single-handedly won after the rest of my samurai had fallen without taking out a single figure...

I'm somewhat convinced that all of my luck has been poured into Kaemon Awa at this point.