View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2019, 10:41 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Workshop

I think Shared Powers would need a wording tweak if we wanted to reuse it. Right now it pretty heavily discourages drafting him with Mary and Billy, because you'd have to roll twice and double your chances of losing your powers when you took a turn with one of them.

I think if we just tweaked it so that only ever had to roll once for all figures with the special power, that would solve the problem.

You could probably simplify the wording of the first power to:

Quote:
If there is not another Human Captain Marvel in your army, for this game you may choose for Captain Marvel to have the class of Interloper or Titan instead of what is listed on this card.
Technically dropping the 'have another one of these dudes' requirement gives him a little flex in a Star-Lord build, but mostly it doesn't really matter.

Not really up on the Captain Marvel mythos, but Mister Mind is one I'd really want to see designed.