View Single Post
Old April 29th, 2018, 07:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Warpath (Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I went ahead and updated the SP with 'opponent's figure's turn' as well then, added the bio I posted but didn't get any feedback on, and listed japes for Art. Karat said he would post his background ideas back on the 23rd but never mentioned what he was thinking about using, so I'm not sure what to even go looking for. As a member of X-Force it seems like an Urban type battleground could work, but being Native American seems like nature would be the better fit. Maybe give both ideas a look and go with which ever one the mini looks better on.
I had already edited the SP getting rid of the "opponent's Figure's turn"...to go with the "enemy figure's turn" to get rid of the double possessive string.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.