View Single Post
Old August 17th, 2013, 10:08 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Holocron of Tractor Beam Sabotage

I tried this one out today - felt very much like a Star Wars episode battle! (though after the fact realized that I had missed the battlements placement on the map - oh well, still played well!).
The Death Star Troopers took control of the two main glyphs early. Han went for the outer one, with Chewbacca in tow, while R2D2 and C3P0 went for the interior one. Obi-Wan and Luke headed for the platform while Darth Vader went to stop them.
Chewbacca killed the trooper on the glyph while Han swept around towards the interior. However, the Imperial Officer called in troops behind them into the blue start zone bottling up their retreat.
Meanwhile, Darth Vader reached the glyph, fought Obi-Wan, then Obi-Wan force pushed Vader off before moving and taking that glyph.
However, Darth Vader subsequently killed Obi-Wan with spirit going to the nearby Luke. Luke had to use Daring Escape and shadow tiles to get away from Vader and troopers.
Death Star Troopers finally took down Chewbacca while Vader moved to engage Han, after pushing Luke back towards other troopers.
Vader force choked Han, then landed 3 more wounds, but Han used his Don't Tell Me the Odds to take down 3 troopers including 2 key ones in the Blue start zone. Though Vader then killed Han and C3P0, Luke got back to the start zone unengaged in the 9th round. At the start of the 10th round, R2D2 took a leaving engagement from a trooper to get unengaged and into the start zone to give the rebels victory!
(Need a rebel alliance victory smiley here!)
At the end:
Luke (2 life), R2D2 (2 life)
Darth Vader (6 life), Imperial Officer (3 life-never moved), and 4 surviving Death Star Troopers