View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:20 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A Collection of Ideas

I've updated the list. However I'd like to mention that I'm trying to keep everything in the list as universal as possible. If you have an idea using specific figures or terrain requirements it might get integrated in a generic form.

This list is to share ideas, when people go to make scenario or run a tournament they can take the generic form and adopt it to the specific environment and requirements they are using. For example I saw a trap that changed the figure into everyones favorite Doggin, and some others that summoned monsters at the trap site to fight under you opponents control. Rather than make a separate trap for each monster in the game I reduce those kinds of traps to "Summon Monster" and "Transmutation".

At some point I'm going to have to organize the list in a manner other than aphabetical. Broad categories like Wound, Move, Order Marker, etc might work. I'll have to think about it.