View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2009, 07:09 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Rules questions to Hasbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by slhutchins21 View Post
5. If a double spaced character flew over heavy snow and its leading foot were to land on grass, but its trailing foot lands on the heavy snow, what happens? Must it stop shorter and have its last two moves land in the snow or can it only worry about the leading foot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
5. Only worry about the leading space. The trailing space just...trails along. (Also note that I think the 'landing in heavy snow costs an extra move' rule is stupid and I'm not alone.)
I was trying to get the wording correct on this rule for the books, I actually did not question this at all, but then I read the Thaelenk Tundra instructions, and it says:
Quote:
Double-space figures also only count the landing as 2 spaces, whether tha landing is on one Slippery Ice space or two.
That seems to indicate this answer is incorrect. Is there anyone who can share some insight in this?

EDIT: I just realized what thread this is, and that this does not belong in here at all, so I started a new thread to ask this. Apologies!

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format

Last edited by RobertDD; April 2nd, 2009 at 09:48 AM.