View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Hahma,

What beautiful stuff! I have approximately the same kinds of things in my larger scale of 54mm. As we have discussed, I used to write for Hal's magazine. Unfortunately, I am not on Facebook. If you could get an email address for him and PM it to me, I'd be happy to say hello after all these years. Or you could say hi for me, except that you don't know my name, which I could PM to you!

Chas
I thought your real name is Jon Snow

But yeah, if you want to pm me your "real" name. I'll let Hal know you said Hi and ask for his email address.
My mind is blown! I really thought your real name was Chas. I thought Hahma was really Hahma, which is a kick-a$$ name for realzies, by the way. Is Dad_Scaper not really Dad Scaper, first name Dad, last name Scaper? Wait! Is Jim really Jim?

Man oh man.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; July 18th, 2018 at 09:44 PM. Reason: What the hell? Reality is crashing all around me, lol. Truthfully, I thought Chas was your real name...