View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2021, 10:30 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Question About AllThingsHeroscape and Market Manipulatio

Yup, definitely. They buy anything on eBay that gets <~80% of his selling prices in order to resell, singlehandedly driving up the eBay prices to very close to his, and for the past couple years the price has been steadily increasing IMHO mostly thanks to AllThingsHeroscape. I bought once from him ~3 years ago when he posted a discount code here and I really wanted something before a tournament, but never again. Personally I think everyone on this site should protest him so hopefully he has to lower his prices, but not sure that will happen.