View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:14 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Age that your kids began building battlefields?

I am leery about letting my teens at youth group build and take down, as a lot of stuff has gotten very, very brittle and breaks on me. But it's unclear what factors into it - some pieces are as durable as day 1 and others are brittle overall. I have lost 4 or 5 24-hex pieces since moving the collection to Germany. I am just thankful the figures stand up much better to time and my terrain collection is large enough that it doesn't hurt too badly (I mean it hurts, but I rarely build with everything, so I haven't really noticed it yet

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!