View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2014, 01:56 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

A big shout out to Kolakoski for snagging me an additional set of Memoir 44 at a thrift shop for only a few bucks down in North Carolina. This allowed me to take out the Axis and Allies Land Minis (Prepainted) and put in more official figures for the three map M44 D-Day Landings game held here yesterday! I also kept down the figure usage by using the substitute cardboard chits from the Overlord Expansion to mark victory medals for eliminated units! In December we'll be moving on to the British maps, and after that probably do some Commands & Colors Epic Ancients, as we await the publication of C&C Napoleonics: Grand Bataille (two map games), hopefully in 2015. After two years, I got back to CCA with a two player Epic game the other day; there are still many of those battles yet to do. Its a lot easier to get up a larger player group when one guy has two sons who play!

The C&C Prussians are being held up by the dock strike in LA, but we should have them some time this month. Meanwhile the British at Waterloo hunker down and Wellington says "I must have night, or the Prussians!" (From the movie of the same name).