View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2007, 10:14 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I agree with HEH on his choices. I still wouldn't necessarily use new Raelin all the time, but he purposefully chose units that either have lots of mobility or that you need to spend lots of order markers on. Either way, they'd benefit from having extended range. 1 more D is better than none at all.

Zombies especially. They're a squad that once you start moving, you have to keep moving, or your opponent will just start killing them all off. Additionally, if Raelin is 5-6 spaces behind your furthest zombies, any ranged squads will have to go well into brain-eating range to shoot at her.

I like the idea of EI too. 2x EI + Raelin= 400 points. 2x EI +Raelin+ Marcus = 500 points. Either one could be great in a map with lots of elevation, water, or cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)