View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2019, 06:56 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: How will C3V units affect the Metagame?

What a worthy necro!

I will say that what I see is people bringing a constant variety of C3V units. People like playing with the new things.

The ones I think that have had more staying power than others, in our area, are the Dreadguls and the Incendiborgs. But we see a *lot* of C3V, in my area, of all different types. Certainly nothing threatening the metagame apple cart at the highest levels.

I hope my Alternate Sculpts thread will encourage people to bring some of our older designs. I'd like to bring the Gnids to something soon, given that I can just use Nagrubs instead.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =