View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2018, 11:09 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Classic League X:Taste of Gen Con (Cluster Draft until 6

Taeblewalker and I starting now

kevindola: 10th Regiment x2, Venom, Marcu, Knights x1, Finn (sit one Regiment)
Taeblewalker: Spider-man, Isamu, Blastatrons x1, Major X17, Shiori, Elite Onyx Vipers

I got the win.

The Elite Onyx took out 2 Regiment in the first round, but didn't hold up to bayonets.

The rest of TW's order markers were on Spider-Man. He danced around taking out Regiment while they killed X17 and the Blastatrons.

Next up for me was the Knights and Finn who were able to hit Spider-Man for 3 wounds before it came down to the Peter vs. Eddie battle. Eddie got Finn's bonus and won the fight in 2 attacks. TW conceded. It was full health Venom, Marcu, Finn, and 3 Knights vs. Shiori, Isamu, and 2 Blasts.

Last edited by kevindola; June 13th, 2018 at 12:45 PM.