View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2022, 08:01 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

I prefer all the unique squads we're (hopefully) getting opposed to common squads. I think it makes for more varied army builds and keeps the emphasis on the heroes. I think from a design standpoint it opens up more possibilities too for some of the changes we're seeing like multi-life squad figures and 5 figure squads. Who doesn't love that?!

Common squads are cool for units you want to see fill the board like Roman Legionnaires or Blade Orcs.

To me the common squads always felt like the cash grab aspect to the game because you had to have 3 sets of each to be viable in an army. And along with that comes the storage of dozens and dozens of squad figures.

I bet anything if this project funds there will be a common squad or two coming in the pipeline.