View Single Post
Old August 6th, 2020, 05:24 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: 2020 C3V Playtest Tournament - Round 3 until 8/9

DomPredator and I played our game out this afternoon.

We both slow rolled our armies bringing out as many reinforcements as possible. The Bees were expectedly faster in deployment and forced the battle to my half of the map. The Bees SA was hot and the Natives were slow to shoot them down. Both Tribesmen fell to the Bees quickly and maybe only got a couple attacks off each with little success. The Bees rolled for Frenzy at least a dozen times all without success as well. The turning point in the game came when the Queen took a leaving engagement attack to get into my SZ and line up attacks on a couple Mohicans with the Protectors. A successful leaving engagement attack and some follow up attacks with the Makwa finally brought down what had been an impossible to kill queen (multiple 2 skull attacks blocked). From there i cleaned up the Bees before Cyprien came out. He took 3-4 turns, all of which failed Chilling Touch and he whiffed 3 attacks as well. Not a good combo while take multiple wounds a turn to finish the game.

All in all I won with a squad of Mohicans and a squad of Makwa left. Not much to note on the Tribesmen since they fell so quickly without rolling successfully for Shield. The Bees and Queen I've played quite a bit. More successful d20 rolls on Frenzy might've kept them in the game it wasn't so.