View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2014, 11:52 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of the Knights of Blackgaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I think Utgar Human Champion Bonding would have been cool, and could have added a nice touch to them. I am guessing it was tested though and found to be too powerful?
I don't remember it, but it might have been in the initial playtests. To be honest I think people underestimate them too much. 8 attacks of 4 (or 5 from height) on back to back turns can be brutal and really decimate things.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; July 25th, 2014 at 11:55 AM. Reason: but I guess we'll find out with tournaments. Maybe I should play these guys in the next online tourney I'm in.