View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2014, 07:40 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of the Knights of Blackgaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post

I think its a little depressing how relatively unsynergistic these guys are with Hawthrone. Thats probably my only critisicm.
I agree entirely - these guys are really cool, but they really should have worked with Hawthorne in some way other than just being able to be paired with him and still get their relentless bonus, IMO. These guys are actually one of Hawthorne's worst allies, because they can't bond with him and anyone who can isn't relentless, making Hawthorne a terrible pick with these guys, as he's really at hs best as a bonding hero. Please tell me that there'll be a Relentless unit down the line, hopefully with this theme, who synergises with Hawthorne.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================