View Single Post
Old November 10th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
"NSFW" Custom NUDE HEROCLIX on EBAY

I found this Custom NUDE HEROCLIX - MS. MARVEL posting while surfing EBay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattador
This auction is for a custom Ms. Marvel heroclix figure. Observant heroclix players/collectors will see that she is obviously made from a Polaris figure from the Mutant Mayhem set. But she is on a flying rookie Cable base. "Why is she on a rookie flying Cable base?" I hear you cry. Actually, that is the base she came with in the booster--sealed and everything. Some kind of mix-up at Clix HQ, but anyway that is the story of why your Ms. Marvel custom figure is on a Cable base. She has been professionally repainted and sprayed with a double coat of sealant.

Let's see what some of my past buyers have to say about my custom repaints:

"Very nice. A fanboy dream come true." (10/15/07)

"this is truly a piece of art,awesome work and great speed in shipping A++++++++" (10/04/07)

"Simply AWESOME and very realistic modifications and painted figures!" (9/30/07)

"everything ok" (9/20/07) Hey they can't all be homeruns...

"very accurate and satisfied and would do business with again" (9/17/07)

"«:::A:::» «:::W:::» «:::E:::» «:::S:::» «:::O:::» «:::M:::» «:::E:::» 5 STARS" (8/17/07)

Feel free to email me with requests for other figures you would like to see. If you do request a figure then I will make it and post it on eBay.

COMING SOON: The "Women of Color" Series
B*nary
J*de
Bl*nk
N*cturne
D*mino
Myst*que
Other Creations

(L-R) Callisto, She-Hulk, Stature

(L-R) Atom Eve, Wonder Woman,

Tessa/Sage