View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2022, 08:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Hired Hit (Design)

Would Getting The Job Done stack with a BH's bonuses vs. a target if we were to have a Merc/Assassin BH? I could see Boba or Jango Fett being a Merc with the standard BH power.

I dig the concept, it reminds me of how Jabba worked in HoSS. So I don't doubt we can figure out how to balance it should you want it to be glyphs. Would be easier to pull off in 2.0 where the glyphs could be ranked/sorted by power level though. It you want to pivot and go with Investment Markers though I'd support that. Just need some way to spend them later. Maybe spend them for equipment upgrades in the form of +1 A/D or +1 skull/shield they can use vs anyone.