View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2011, 08:30 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Varkaanan Blade Dancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
"Place that Varkaanan Blade Dancer on any other space adjacent to the attacking figure" : can she end this mouvement on a ladder or on a glyph ?
Yes, that's why we avoided the more common "empty space" wording, exactly so the Dancers could vault onto a glyph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnyFlame View Post
I am not usually one to complain (although this is debatable), but the grammar in this sentence has a horrendous error:

A Varkaanan Blade Dancer rolls one additional defense die for each opponent's figure she is engaged to.

Never end a sentence with "to." I would correct this to be:

A Varkaanan Blade Dancer rolls one additional defense die for each opponent's figure with whom she is engaged.

Please consider revising it!
You know, my grandfather told me that Winston Churchill was once criticized for ending a sentence with a preposition. His response: "That, sir, is a slur up with which I shall not put."

I don't think I have anything to add to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V