View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2010, 12:28 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Penguin - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Interesting take on Penguin. A few comments:

- SELF IMPORTANCE - Is this really supposed to apply to opponent's figurs, too, or is that just a typo? If it does, I think it might be too powerful thematically for someone like Penguin.
Honestly, I just wasn't sure where to take that, so I figured I would aim high and adjust the power as the comments rolled in. I will update now to affect only figures "you control".

Quote:
- UMBRELLA GUN SPECIAL ATTACK - I don't see how he can use the umbrealla to shoot and fly in the same "phase". He uses it either to fly or shoot, but not both at the same time, right?
The figure I am using has two umbrellas, one for flying and one for shooting. I love the tactical decisions that this power could create, so I am liking its theme and mechanics, it will be difficult to sell me off of this one.

Quote:
- UMBRELLA COPTER - I don't think it should be stealth. One, because I think we've been overusing that lately, and two because an Umbrella Copter sounds fairly slow.
OK, I wasn't sure about this one either, again I just thought I would aim high and adjust later, though I did sorta like the idea that he is somewhat slippery and good at getting away, but I will update it.