Thread: 4th>10th
View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2020, 12:33 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: 4th=10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Anyway, my point was not that you can't find point totals where a 4th build is better than a 10th build in some matchups, even if there's filler involved. My point is that 4th always wants more 4th and anything else is worse than more 4th.

I think using a suiciding special attacker or hero killer is a viable strategy for the 4th at lower hex totals. It also helps smooth out the PK matchup, which is a good excuse for 10th over 4th generally.

On a recent podcast the guys said that Alastair and 4x Mass was the best 4th army for 4x400, but I think 4x Mass + a Fen Hydra could be pretty scary. I don't think we always have to hamstring them into being full valiant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)