View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2015, 08:29 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: M.R.D. Trooper (Initial Playtesting Phase)

Fwiw, for your question above, I'd say on the surface it seems like a classic D20 roll to see which one goes into effect first situation. If Forge's player rolls higher, the marker gets taken off first. However, what would Wolverine's player do if they rolled higher? The power they would use would be negated, so it wouldn't actually trigger at the end of the round at all.

Here's what I'm thinking: since multiple powers can trigger at the end of the round, the round isn't over until all the powers that will trigger do. While Wolverine's power is negated, it can't trigger. There's nothing to trigger. But the neutralizer power isn't negated, so it can trigger. So it'll trigger at the end of the round before anything happens with Wolverine's card (there's nothing to happen while he's negated). But when the neutralizer power triggers and removes the marker, suddenly Wolverine does have a power that triggers. And since it's the end of the round, it triggers right away.

That's a long winded way of saying I think the neutralizer power would always trigger first, and Wolverine could still use the X to heal. That's how I read it at least. Tricky one for sure.

Edit: The formatting of the report looks good to me, but it'd be great if you could fill in the power titles for power #1 and power #2 for easier referencing.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.