View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2015, 07:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: M.R.D. Trooper (Initial Playtesting Phase)

OK this is frustrating. I had 3 test done and I got the blue screen of death. So far they are 2 for 3 with only one M.R.D. remaining each time and the loss was vs Iceman who only had 1 life remaining. Managed to grab these notes from the cache but lost the rest. I won't have time to redo this until later so I'll post this one for feedback of my format.

The two wins were Firestar and Jean Grey. The only time AMT hit was against Jean Grey which was on first turn of Round 2 which contributed a lot to the win since she couldn't toss these guys out of range so they were getting a lot of 4 activation turns.

Army Test
- Does it pass, Yes or No? Yes
- What should be the unit's point value? 30
- Give a brief overview. At one point in the game I contemplated backing off and forcing Iceman to come to me when he gained the top of the lab but the aggressiveness of wanting to get four Troopers into the action took over and I went for it. This one had some tension that was fun.
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: M.R.D. Trooper x5 (30x5=150) VS Iceman(150)
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
It was a great idea that really brought this concept to the next level and now I just have to convince you of your own brilliance.

Last edited by japes; September 11th, 2015 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Filled in Power Names per post below.